zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Store Hair HEADBEADS Edit

STORE HAIR HEADBEADS

I always wanted a non accessory version of this hair, and never actually find one. So I took it upon myself to remove it.
Now that I’m finished, I don’t want to be selfish and share it with everybody in the community.





This hair is from the Store “Jazz Age Wear” Set and to specific it’s the “Flapper Fabulous”, which you can find here

This hair has the default EA texture, because I don’t know how to do that. So feel free to retexture it.

The hair doesn’t require the original hair and they both can be in your game installed.

DOWNLOAD | MIRROR

To everyone, feel free to use it, retexture it. And of course, enjoy!
If there seems to be a problem, just let me know!
Original credits goes to EA

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten