dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Mimi's Flats

Hey everyone!
I recently been working on a house/apartment, but I had some problems with the NPC who don't want to move in the lot. But I decided I would upload the house already and maybe fix this issue in the future and re-upload it.

Enough Talking, it's picture-showing-time!

Outside -Front






In the middle one, your own sims can live, the right and the left are for the NPC.

Outside - Back





Inside of the liveable house
Living





Kitchen





Bedroom






Bathroom



Unfurnished room



Entree





Garage








There are some changes with the building and the pictures, because they were taken, when I already played in it.
Also not all the furniture are included, because I convert S3P to Packages.
But isn't it always fun to decorate this house to your own style? :)
If you really want a specific item, just ask it in the comments and I will try my best to find it for you as soon as possible!

How do I install .sims3packagefiles?
-Save the file here:
C:\Users\Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3\Downloads
-Then open the Sims3menu
-Go to Downloads in the list
-Select the sim and choose install

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten