woensdag 1 december 2010

A whole new family!

I uploaded this family a while ago @ Spamalot
It is a family I play(ed) with, until the savefile got borked.

So now I present you... The Clay/Charme Family
*The dad is not included, I was to lazy to add him, maybe later? :D*


Nyx Charme (The mother)



Njord Charme/Clay ( The firstborn )




Erato Clay/Charme ( One of the twingirls )



Thaleia Clay/Charme ( Second twinsister )





Aether Clay/Charme ( First twinboy)



Themis Clay/ Charme ( Last child and twinboy )




DOWNLOAD

Njord: Box|Mediafire
Erato: Box|Mediafire
Thaleia: Box|Mediafire
Aether: Box|Mediafire
Themis: Box|Mediafire





Where do I install .savedsimfiles?
Save the file here:
C:\Users\Name\ Documents\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3\SavedSims

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten